These Girl


When in heart has feeling
so surely with there
I never want to find a replacement
for you I face time
                                        *Go away my love
                                         leave myself
                                         if that's what you need
                                         to make sure your love to me



even though, crying like a cut I survive with the hope your heart will lead you to come back to me again

* Go away my love leave myself if that's what you need to make sure your love is just for myself

    
My man opened eyes of your heart
These girl only
the best and very fond of you
your heart should lead you
     
Audy Item - Perempuan Ini 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluasi Sumber Daya Perusahaan

Servis Laptop yang Bagus, Bergaransi, Pengerjaan Cepat, di Bogor IPB Dramaga